Starting on June 30, it will be driven at a maximum speed of 30 kilometers per hour on most of Bilbao’s streets. This measure is derived from the urban mobility plan approved last Monday by the Bilbao City Council. Of the 377 kilometers that the city of Bilbao has in total, it will circulate at 30 kilometers per hour by 87 percent. The remaining 13 percent corresponds to streets that serve as a connection to neighborhoods or high capacity roads, and its limit will be 50 kilometers per hour.

See original (not translated) news ➥

 

See translated news ➥