The board of directors of ‘Madrid Calle 30’ has approved the budget for 2018, which puts the accent on the reduction of 15% of the electricity bill (around 750,000 euros in savings). In addition, an investment of eight million euros in infrastructure renovation works has been approved. As the consistory recalls regarding the electric bill of the joint venture (the City Council owns 80% and the private partner Emesa the remaining 20%), it exceeds five million euros.

See original (not translated) news ➥

 

See translated news ➥